Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

Very helpful tips.

AuteurMessage
awattWai
Invité

Very helpful tips. Empty
MessageSujet: Very helpful tips.   Very helpful tips. Icon_minitimeMer 3 Aoû 2011 - 8:35

Hello. JaguarGod,I too noticed that the IFOEdit Website had gone into Chapter 11, for non-Americans that's the US legal code that regulates business bankruptcies. I hope the owner picks up his option to renew!Thanks for the expanded procedure. It still sounds confusing but it's just a matter of spending some time with the software and experimenting to get familiar with the environment.I tried Grampaws method of using DVD Shrink to insert still pictures in place of the movie files. You can get as fancy as you want but I chose to build a simple .JPEG with a white background and red text;"This is the Special Features Disk""Insert the Main Feature Disk to view the movie""(press the MENU button to return to the Main Menu)"Actually I replaced all main movie related sub-Menus and Scene Selection functions with this same .JPEG, closing off all functions related to the movie. You can use the file player, located in the lower left corner of the DVD Shrink screen, to verify which files are which.This method doesn't do too bad a job of creating a Special Features Only disk with Menu Functions. However, If I can use IFOEdit to access and modify the internal script function of the DVD, I might be able to produce a more professional looking version.Thanks JaguarGod,MM
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Very helpful tips.
Page 1 sur 1